Learn an approach to refreshing your EVP that gets results.
When it comes to getting the most out of your Employee Value Proposition, one-size-fits-all does not work. Incorporating the nuances of the talent segments you engage with, and the markets in which you operate, will boost your organization’s ability to attract and retain the right high-performing talent.
In this article, you will learn why localizing is so important, see examples that have brought success, and pick up some valuable strategies to make it happen for your organization.
- How EVP is intrinsically linked to employer brand
- Guide to segmenting your audience
- What to consider when tailoring messages to relevant target groups
- Applying the 70/30 rule to localization
- How one company used localization to boost employee engagement and applications received per job opening
Complete this form to download now.