Trying to hire but can’t find the talent you need? You’re not alone. Companies across the globe are facing talent scarcity amid economic uncertainty.
Sally Hunter, Managing Director – Advanced Manufacturing & Technology, recently joined the podcast “The Open Talent Report” to share how Cielo’s helping companies illuminate talent – even in the darkest of times.
In the episode, you’ll learn:
- What problems or challenges is Cielo solving for
- How to resolve the job market paradox
- Tools for winning talent & coping with the talent scarcity
- The evolution of Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- The impact of COVID-19 on the workforce
- What’s in store for the future of work
From the podcast:
“One of the interesting things Cielo’s doing with clients at the moment is trying to quantity what percentage of their roles can be done from home. Because 60% of the world’s work cannot be done from home – and I think we keep forgetting that. We keep talking about ‘oh, it’s all virtual,’ but there’s still so much work that requires you to be somewhere, whether that’s healthcare or manufacturing … so it completely changes a company’s ability to access fresh talent when you’re required to be somewhere and that’s necessary for the business to be successful.”
Listen to the full episode online or your favorite podcast app.