Brookfield, WI (January 10, 2024) – The latest HRO Today HR Superstars list spotlights eight Cielo clients and leaders for excellence in talent acquisition. The list – nominated externally – celebrates future-forward leadership that drives industry innovation. Honorees include:
- Ross Fernandez – Global Talent Acquisition Director at Imperial Brands
- Elizabeth Omar – Senior Director, Global Talent Acquisition at Becton Dickinson
- Tamara Saunaitis – Senior Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer at University of Maryland Medical System
- Marissa Geist – CEO
- Sally Hunter – Executive Vice President – Commercial Markets
- Sue Marks – Founder & Board Member
- Cassie Pike – Executive Vice President – Healthcare
- Eric Williams – Executive Vice President – Life Sciences
“These individuals are going the extra mile to support their employees and business, laying the groundwork for a bright future in the world of talent – it’s an honor to be named alongside them,” said CEO Marissa Geist. “Being recognized as HR Superstars highlights the creative, energetic approaches Cielo leaders and our clients are taking to build better talent experiences across the globe.”
The superstars were evaluated across three categories of HR leadership: Providers, Practitioners, and Thought Leaders.
From HRO Today:
After nearly four years of trials and rapid change, 2023 was a year of ambition. With pandemic concerns largely in the rearview mirror, leaders around the globe began pondering what the future would hold, adapting to an ever-evolving business landscape while pushing to establish more permanent working models that balance productivity needs with employee expectations. The industry’s rapid embrace of artificial intelligence ushered in both excitement and concern as organizations anticipated inevitable changes to the workplace as they know it.
Despite all the obstacles in their way, the 2023 HRO Today HR Superstars pushed forward, deepened their understanding of new technological advancements, renewed their focus on employee engagement and wellness, and prepared for the challenges still to come with a new normal.
The HRO Today HR Superstars list acknowledges HR leaders who have gone above and beyond to support their teams and the health, well-being, and career progression of their employees.