Talent acquisition solutions & strategy with customized recruitment technology
We have extensive experience helping global companies assess and design efficient recruitment technology solutions tailored to business goals. Together, we will position your strategy and deployment for long-term talent acquisition success.
We innovate with you. The best talent acquisition processes are designed specifically for your business.
Guiding you through each step of the strategy reinvention, our masters in process design help your company’s leaders, TA professionals, and technology stakeholders understand the benefits of change and how to avoid costly implementation mistakes. We do this through:
- Vision & Goal Setting: Understanding your business goals and aligning the project, deliverables, and desired outcomes.
- Future State Business Process Reinvention & Design: Aligning your team on the best future vision and processes to improve business results.
- Talent Acquisition Structure & Design: Developing plans for your organization’s recruiting center of excellence (process centralization, accountability matrices, and role definition/realignment).
- Requirement Solicitation & Market Intelligence: Asking the right questions and providing you with vendor-agnostic intelligence to support informed decisions.
- Implementation Readiness & Planning: Helping you accurately scope the implementation project and design necessary cutover plans.
- Measurement & Analysis: Analyzing your company’s needs and ability to change, calculating the anticipated ROI, and providing vital budget and resource information.
We navigate for you. The ultimate validation of deployment success is when changes endure and produce long-term benefits.
We understand how to resolve challenges, connecting the process dots with your deployed solutions to make everything work better for you. Our proven methodology in implementing, optimizing, and integrating solutions across talent acquisition ensures you receive targeted and effective services. We offer:
- Program Governance: Ensuring oversight, escalation and control during program execution to align business strategy and implementation direction.
- Change Management: Forecasting challenges, easing the change, and helping you communicate the benefits of new processes and systems to encourage greater adoption.
- Solution Design, Configuration & Testing: Understanding the implications of design and configuration decisions and testing the outcome to make the future state vision a reality.
- Customized Training: Assessing organizational opportunities to create highly specialized training that ensures end-user acceptance and adoption.
- Existing Solution Optimization: Refining your existing technology so recruiters spend time with candidates and not in a web of disconnected systems and processes.
We champion alongside you. The best results come from a collaborative partnership from start to finish.
As your team designs and navigates its new recruitment technology solutions, our consultants are readily available for support. Whatever obstacles may arise, we will work with you through the transition and facilitate necessary change. We do this through:
- Problem Solving: Addressing challenges so you reach your organization’s talent acquisition goals.
- Process Optimization Expertise: Fielding help desk inquiries and providing ticketing support to help your team maintain optimum efficiency.
- Stabilization and Hypercare: Supporting your deployment to mitigate issues and facilitate programmatic change.
“The Technology Consulting team are the known domain experts in talent acquisition processes, best practices, and technology. If you hire them for system enhancements, they seek to understand the process and make it better. If you hire them for process improvement, they’ll help you align the systems to bring the process to life.”
“A specifically orchestrated team of creative and analytical recruitment professionals curating the ‘right sheet music’ for each client. Every team member brings a specialized skill to strengthen my ability to not only attract but also hire top talent.”
“I’ve appreciated the industry insight shared from true 'industry insiders,' the willingness to be in the trenches with my own team and to take on any role or activity necessary as part of the project, and I definitely treasure the bonds generated by going through real 'trial by fire' implementation activities together.”
Tech-enabled talent acquisition: A strategic investment for success
This guide will teach you the value of tech-accelerated talent acquisition and how to find the best model to benefit your organization.View Whitepaper
Technology Capability Guide: Video Assessments
To help recruitment leaders recognize the wide variety of video assessments available and the proficiencies they test, and the leading vendors in the marketplace who offer them, Cielo presents our Video Assessment Technology Capability Guide.View Tool
Why Talent Leaders Should Remain Future-Focused When Investing in Technology Solutions
Explore how talent leaders can find the best tech-enabled talent acquisition approach to achieve both short- and long-term business goals.View Blog
Human Resources Technology Quarterly Summary – Q2 2021
To create lasting business success, your company must invest in HR technology that meets its needs and demands. Explore crucial industry innovations in this report.View Whitepaper
Talent Acquisition Technology: Driving Impactful Change
In this webinar, two Cielo technology experts - Elaine Orler and Matt Jones - discuss why now is the time to prioritize a talent acquisition technology transformation.View Webinar
We'll help you attain your TA vision & business goals
Our technology experts become an extension of your talent acquisition team, guiding you through your strategic transformation journey. With our expertise in best business processes and leading recruitment technology, we'll help position your strategy and deployment for lasting success – ensuring you stay ahead of the curve.
Director, Consulting Operations & Sales
Vice President, Technology Consulting
Senior Vice President, Consulting
Vice President, Consulting
Senior Vice President, Consulting Operations
Vice President, Consulting
Vice President, Consulting
Let's talk tech
To support your HR & TA transformation journey, connect with our recruiting and technology experts for a consultation or to see tech-enabled RPO in action.