How can having a flexible and agile talent acquisition function support your business? For one, it helps prepare you for any sudden or significant changes in the talent market, knowing that you have the right process, technology and expertise to respond quickly and smartly. It means your team will be ready to keep driving strategic success, with consistently higher-quality candidates and lower time-to-fill. This kind of flexibility is one benefit of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), which has proven to help organizations like yours improve the effectiveness of your talent strategy.
In this whitepaper, you will learn about each stage of an RPO partnership – and how this approach can lead to improved talent outcomes for your business. This information is valuable for human resources and talent acquisition professionals at every level.
- Industry and Cielo definitions of RPO
- Reasons to consider an RPO partnership
- Misconceptions about RPO services
- An understanding of Enterprise, Hybrid, and Project RPO services
- The RPO selection and implementation process
- Expected results of an RPO partnership