At one global financial services firm, a new business initiative called for significant revision of the hiring process at 20 call centers across the U.S. Targeted for improvement was the phone screening for thousands of call center representatives. Based on the outcome of a previous partnership with Cielo to quickly hire hundreds of IT professionals to staff a new location, Cielo was again the clear choice.
CREATING THE SOLUTION
Cielo identified opportunities to improve the process and candidate experience, and focused the definition of a qualified candidate. Cielo then streamlined the phone screening process to hone in on qualified candidates more effectively. The client manages the upfront recruitment marketing, which invites candidates to self-schedule a phone interview. Blending seamlessly with the client’s HR team, Cielo’s dedicated recruiters complete the phone screens with candidates six days a week.
Under-qualified and uninterested candidates are now identified early on in the process, enabling hiring managers to focus their time on qualified candidates. Additional key aspects:
- Cielo supports the client’s brand by providing a high-quality experience to every candidate
- State-of-the-art technology and in-depth reporting provide complete transparency into Cielo’s activities
- Cielo implemented a variable cost structure to handle fluctuations in hiring volume, ensuring that the client only pays for phone screens conducted
Cielo has brought significant efficiencies to the client’s recruitment process, resulting in:
- Reduced recruitment costs
- Increased volume of qualified candidates
- Reduced interview time
In addition, Cielo now hires and trains the client’s internal recruiters to conduct phone screens, enabling the leadership team to focus on other strategic initiatives.