One of the world’s leading high-performance networking products and services companies has nearly 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 countries. The company’s recruitment function in North America, Latin America, EMEA and APAC was not equipped to meet hiring needs created by its rapid global growth and ongoing diversification of products and services.
The firm required top talent in increasing volumes, within very niche skill sets and demanding geographies. It wanted a flexible recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) partner that could bring genuine talent acquisition expertise.
CREATING THE SOLUTION
Cielo developed a seamless global solution spearheaded by onsite teams embedded in the client’s recruitment function in EMEA, Americas and APAC. Working closely with the client, Cielo:
- Refined and increased value in the recruitment processes in each region to ensure best practices across the talent acquisition lifecycle
- Implemented candidate attraction activities to elevate the client’s employer brand
- Provided ongoing transfer of best practices knowledge in the areas of candidate attraction and management techniques, assessment and selection expertise and the use of dedicated systems to automate core aspects of the recruitment process
The embedded teams facilitate hiring in 40 countries, with benchmark results:
- Reduction of the average time to generate an employment contract from 13.5 days to 5.5 days
- Reduction of the average time-to-hire from 90 days to 50 days
- 96% candidate and hiring manager satisfaction
- 83% direct hire percentage
- 2:1 interview to offer ratio
A recruiting partnership built on a shared vision for change can transform your talent acquisition and improve results. Connect with us to discuss how to get started.